Bounce, tumble, balance, flip and fly your way around 1800 sqm of high energy vertical insanity.
Simply choose your preferred date on the calendar below and choose the session you want book.
Book a jump now online:
Here's the important stuff...
Top 5 tips for a great time at Gravity Etc…
- Jump sessions are one hour in duration and run on the hour, every hour and includes a safety induction. To avoid disappointment it is highly recommended you book ahead.
- Before jumping, all jumpers are required to sign the Waiver and agree to the terms and conditions. If you’re under 18, you’ll need a parent or guardian to read and agree to the conditions of entry on your behalf. You can do this online or on one of our self-serve iPads when you arrive (you may need to queue for this!).
No Waiver=No Jump, No Jump = 🙁
- Read, understand the Rules of Entry in the reception area and our terms and conditions
- You’ll need to arrive 15 minutes before your jump session starts to check in, grab your wristband and Gravity grip socks, listen to the compulsory safety presentation and then get ready to jump. Arriving later means you will miss out on some of your jump time.
- Non-slip Gravity Etc socks are to be worn at all times when on the trampolines.