Come and play Dodgeball-with an extreme edge! Leap on and jump your way through some fast paced on-court sporting action, bounce off the walls and dodge to your hearts content. Grab some friends for a game, or just join the queue – this is no time to be shy. Don’t know how to play? The rules are on court and our staff will umpire.
This game is FUN – so unsportsmanlike conduct will result in removal from the court or the facility. Here are the rules:
- Respect all other players at all times
- REFEREES HAVE THE FINAL SAY
- Refer to Dodgeball rules on court
- Don’t climb or hang off the padding or nets
- One person to a trampoline only
- Bend your knees to land or stop, jump in control, jump and land on two feet
- It’s your responsibility to avoid others.
- Trampoline use involves inherent risk – jump smart, be safe
- Non-compliance may result in loss of jumping privileges
Please observe the following Gravity Dodgeball rules:
- Each team starts with 3 balls
- Each team starts with 6 players
- A team/person wins a game when they get all the opposing players out
- In case of a tie, a tie breaker match is held
YOU ARE OUT IF:
- You are hit with a ball anywhere on your body
- You throw a ball and someone catches it
- You cross the boundary, including reaching over for a ball
- You argue with the referee
- Once you are out you cannot re-enter until the next game begins
- When you are out walk across the pads with your hands protecting your head
- Games are played by size separation (adults should not be playing with children)
- Only one person is out per throw
- Don’t kick the dodgeball, it’s not soccer!
- No headshots
- A ball is defined as “dead” once it touches anything; person, trampoline, mat etc.