Watch some mad adrenaline fuelled action in this space!! Not for the faint-hearted, these Olympic sized performance trampolines are for the experienced among us. Walk the wall, crank out some tricks, show us how it’s done!
This is our space for the experienced jumper – so safety is more important here than ever. Please observe the following rules.
- Always follow staff directions and instructions
- Always remain in control while jumping
- Never lie down or sit on the mats
- Never affect another jumper’s bounce in any way. One person per mat
- Never jump if there is no staff member present
- NEVER EVER attempt to exceed your own limitations, or attempt manoeuvres outside your experience or ability, double flips, or gainers.
- Minimum height 110cm
- Bend your knees to land or stop, jump in control, jump and land on two feet
- Trampoline use involves inherent risk – jump smart, be safe
- Non-compliance may result in loss of jumping privileges